Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS:Bike mechanic work
Quote | Reply
You need bike work done, I'm the guy to do it. Pretty simple. If your in the San Diego area, I can help out. Cheaper than your shop and without a doubt better work. Campagnolo factory trained and I have built bikes for the best pros in tri and cycling since 1993. Prices negotiated upon work requested, BUT, I will be cheaper and the work better.
Last edited by: dpmgoslo: Apr 21, 14 16:10
Quote Reply
Post deleted by dpmgoslo [ In reply to ]
Re: FS:Bike mechanic work [dpmgoslo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hate to be "that guy." I really do. But can I just remind you of the limited bumps rule for the forum? It pushes the ads of others who are selling and following the rules lower on the list when someone bumps so much outside of the rules......and it makes it a little more difficult and confusing for those of us who are browsing for something new. Sorry. I'm sure you're an awesome wrench and if I were in San Diego I'd give you a shot to overhaul my MTB. Best of luck.

8. LIMITED BUMPS: You cannot "bump" your own thread more than once every other day, and never more than 5 times in total. You may not have a friend bump your thread.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you cover shipping to and from Canada?
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Bike mechanic work [notsponsored] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would love to work on your bike but it seems a little useless for me to do work and then "undo" it to ship the bike back to you. Any and all adjustments would most likely be undone by boxing up the bike for shipping. Thanks a ton for the interest though. How bout you make a little vacation down to sunny SoCal for some training, then I can take care of your bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just f'n with you....it's a bump in disguise, haha
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Bike mechanic work [notsponsored] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SEND IN THE NUCKS!!!!!
Quote Reply