Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2012 Giant Trinity Composite 2 (Medium|52) SOLD
Quote | Reply
**SOLD**

2012 Giant Trinity Composite 2 - Size Medium (52) - $1249 plus whatever shipping is. I shipped a bike last week from Florida to Maryland for $75, to give you an idea of what it might cost if you're on the east coast.

Unfortunately the bike is a bit too big for me. The frame is in excellent condition, never been crashed. A few normal wear and tear scratches on the top tube and chain stay, but this thing is a beauty. Really nice frame.

The cranks have some scratches on them from use. The aero bars and extensions are in near perfect condition, as is the stock saddle. The rims are in great condition as well. The tires are used, but should hold up for a while.

The derailleurs are in great shape as well and the bike was just tuned up. IMO it's as nice of a used bike as you'll find.

Specs:

Shifters - Shimano Dura-Ace, Bar End
Rear Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra
Front Derailleur - Shimano 105
Brakes - Giant Trinity Speed Control2
Brake Levers - Tektro RX 4.1

It has a Profile Design stem as well. Pedals not included, nor is the bottle cage mount. The tires will be swapped from what you see in the pics back to the Giant OEM tires mentioned above.

Pics (updated 4/20/14):

Last edited by: gregor7777: Apr 22, 14 15:12
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2012 Giant Trinity Composite 2 (Medium) [gregor7777] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EDITED: much better pics now

Bah, those pics kind of suck, sorry. I took them indoors in bad light. I'll try to get some better light tomorrow. Those don't do the bike justice.
Last edited by: gregor7777: Apr 20, 14 8:30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop again bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Much better pics bump, sorry for the delay
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2012 Giant Trinity Composite 2 (Medium|52) $$ PRICE DROP $$ [gregor7777] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gregor7777 wrote:
Unfortunately the bike is a bit too big for me.

Hi,

If you don't mind - what's your height and ape index?

Thanks!
-d
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2012 Giant Trinity Composite 2 (Medium|52) $$ PRICE DROP $$ [datscha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
5'7", arms on the short side.

Reach is the issue for me here.
Quote Reply