Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Apr 4, 14 8:00
Quote Reply
Re: Brand New Pearl Izumi Octane Trisuit [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like I can't send PMs. Would you go for $150 pp gift for the ocatne?
Quote Reply
Re: Brand New Pearl Izumi Octane Trisuit [newtotri1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, I have had several offers for $150. It isn't that I'm not willing to compromise, but I have priced these to sell at a very solid price point rather than starting high and negotiating back and forth.

If still interested, eail me at pmlanagan@yahoo.com
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Apr 9, 14 11:04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I appreciate the response.
Last edited by: newtotri1: Apr 9, 14 12:21
Quote Reply
Re: Brand New Pearl Izumi Octane Trisuit [newtotri1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you asking about the medium?
Quote Reply
Re: 2 Brand New Pearl Izumi Octane Trisuits/De Soto Riviera Trisuit [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have pics by any chance? If so, mind posting?
Quote Reply
Re: 2 Brand New Pearl Izumi Octane Trisuits/De Soto Riviera Trisuit [kalamaroo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do. But, send me your email on here or pm. I have posted pics here before, but find email easier.
Quote Reply
Re: 2 Brand New Pearl Izumi Octane Trisuits/De Soto Riviera Trisuit [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sale pending on Medium Octane.

XL Octane and XL Riviera are still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you tried them on?

Do the DeSoto and the Pearl XL's fit the same?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Riviera is no longer available.
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Apr 10, 14 7:05
Quote Reply
Re: 2 Brand New Pearl Izumi Octane Trisuits/De Soto Riviera Trisuit [bujayman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Riviera is no longer available, but if you are interested in the Octane I can share these thoughts. I did not try on the Octane XL, but did try on the Octane Large and Medium. I am 6'3 193, waist about 34 , 42 chest. For De Soto shorts, I probably best fit a large (though bordering on XL, depending on added weight fluctuation), but I am definitely an XL for the Riviera Trisuit. I need the extra length and I am a little thicker in the chest. The Octane large fit me very well. It was tight but not too restrictive although there were some wrinkles in my arms simply because my arms are thin. It is a great suit--very comfortable and the material feels softer than the Riviera to me, but I just decided it was not for me. For that reason, I never bothered to try on the XL although I could later tonight for you if you think that would be helpful. So, my opinion is that an Octane Large is about the same as a Riviera XL--at least for where I land. I think the sizing of each company also approximately supports that conclusion although there is some overlap depending on where you land. Hope this helps
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Apr 17, 14 18:34
Quote Reply
Post deleted by DFW_Tri [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Apr 17, 14 18:43