Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: F.S. FINAL PRICE DROP: Cervelo P4 size 48 small xs with Dura Ace, Zipp 404 Wheels (650c), 3T Cockpit, + More! [TeamHall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much would you charge to send to 89406?
Quote Reply
Re: F.S. FINAL PRICE DROP: Cervelo P4 size 48 small xs with Dura Ace, Zipp 404 Wheels (650c), 3T Cockpit, + More! [lguh6000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am estimating $200 packed and shipped. I'm going to my tri shop Saturday so I can give you a more solid number after I talk to them.
Quote Reply
Re: F.S. FINAL PRICE DROP: Cervelo P4 size 48 small xs with Dura Ace, Zipp 404 Wheels (650c), 3T Cockpit, + More! [TeamHall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay let me know. My email is lguh60@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: F.S. FINAL PRICE DROP: Cervelo P4 size 48 small xs with Dura Ace, Zipp 404 Wheels (650c), 3T Cockpit, + More! [lguh6000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you sold this yet? Where abouts are you based?
Quote Reply
Re: F.S. FINAL PRICE DROP: Cervelo P4 size 48 small xs with Dura Ace, Zipp 404 Wheels (650c), 3T Cockpit, + More! [powerhac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available! Cincinnati oh
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oooh I'm interested, can you send pictures to hassan-chaudhry@hotmail.co.uk
Cheers
Quote Reply
Re: F.S. Cervelo P4 size 48, Dura Ace, Zipp 404 Wheels (650c), 3T Cockpit, X-Lab, + More! [TeamHall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dura Ace 7900 Groupset still available?
Quote Reply
Re: F.S. Cervelo P4 size 48, Dura Ace, Zipp 404 Wheels (650c), 3T Cockpit, X-Lab, + More! [gb901] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes and so is the sonic wing if anyone is looking for one of those...
Quote Reply
Re: F.S. Cervelo P4 size 48, Dura Ace, Zipp 404 Wheels (650c), 3T Cockpit, X-Lab, + More! [TeamHall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you send me pics? TgrsJon2007 at gmail dot com

Wife is looking for a bike. Let me know the price for the whole set-up. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: F.S. Cervelo P4 size 48, Dura Ace, Zipp 404 Wheels (650c), 3T Cockpit, X-Lab, + More! [TgrsJon2007] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you willing to part with the Zipp 404's separate from the bike?
Quote Reply
Re: F.S. Cervelo P4 size 48, Dura Ace, Zipp 404 Wheels (650c), 3T Cockpit, X-Lab, + More! [hoffsquared] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zipps are sold. I do still have the frame, dura-ace, carbon wing, 3T cockpit, etc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you tell me about the Dura Ace components again?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: F.S. Cervelo P4 size 48, Dura Ace, Zipp 404 Wheels (650c), 3T Cockpit, X-Lab, + More! [Gdoc91] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is all Dura-Ace minus the integrated rear brake. 170cm crank, 53-39, 11-21 cassette. The frameset and components are 2010.
Quote Reply

Prev Next