Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: MAKE OFFERS!! Reynolds 66mm carbon wheelset w/ tires and rear cover, Scott road shoes, Lazer Tardiz, Vision crank, LG Trisuit, Prologo saddle, SRAM Force FD, Tifosi sunglasses, PD FFC seatpost [razorbacksteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok thanks for the PM i cant reply to PMs for some reason, but yh get back to me with a quote in time. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: MAKE OFFERS!! Reynolds 66mm carbon wheelset w/ tires and rear cover, Scott road shoes, Lazer Tardiz, Vision crank, LG Trisuit, Prologo saddle, SRAM Force FD, Tifosi sunglasses, PD FFC seatpost [swizz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry just got your other message il have a think an get back to you. cheers
Quote Reply
Re: MAKE OFFERS!! Reynolds 66mm carbon wheelset w/ tires and rear cover, Scott road shoes, Lazer Tardiz, Vision crank, LG Trisuit, Prologo saddle, SRAM Force FD, Tifosi sunglasses, PD FFC seatpost [swizz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure how the messages are showing up for you. I'll get them packed with a few legitimate shipping quotes to see what it'll cost. We'll go from there. It'll be a couple days. My email is in my profile. Feel free to shoot me a message there. That way we can get a dialogue going.

The inability to PM is just to do with # of posts and time on the forum. Keep posting, you'll get permission soon. The rules are in the sticky thread at the top of the forum. I can't remember what the rules are exactly.

Thanks for the response!!

-Stephen in Arkansas
Quote Reply
Re: MAKE OFFERS!! Reynolds 66mm carbon wheelset w/ tires and rear cover, Lazer Tardiz, Vision crank, LG Trisuit, Prologo saddle, SRAM Force FD, Tifosi sunglasses, PD FFC seatpost [razorbacksteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!! Bring the offers!

-Stephen in Arkansas
Quote Reply
Re: MAKE OFFERS!! Reynolds 66mm carbon wheelset w/ tires and rear cover, Lazer Tardiz, Vision crank, LG Trisuit, Prologo saddle, SRAM Force FD, Tifosi sunglasses, PD FFC seatpost [razorbacksteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for an awesome transaction.

The Scott shoes were cleaner than advertised and I could not have asked for them to be shipped faster.

I did them a disservice by putting my used cleats on them.

Twitter @achtervolger
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you sell the helmet case seperate from the helmet? What price shipped?
Quote Reply
Re: MAKE OFFERS!! Reynolds 66mm carbon wheelset w/ tires and rear cover, Lazer Tardiz, Vision crank, LG Trisuit, Prologo saddle, SRAM Force FD, Tifosi sunglasses, PD FFC seatpost [Laatste Ronde] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, man. I really appreciate that.

Enjoy the shoes!!!

-Stephen in Arkansas
Quote Reply
Re: MAKE OFFERS!! Reynolds 66mm carbon wheelset w/ tires and rear cover, Lazer Tardiz, Vision crank, LG Trisuit, Prologo saddle, SRAM Force FD, Tifosi sunglasses, PD FFC seatpost [trainingwheels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trainingwheels wrote:
Would you sell the helmet case seperate from the helmet? What price shipped?
I'd consider that. I've got a guy interested in the helmet. That might work out for everyone. I'll get back to you.

-Stephen in Arkansas
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds good let me know
Quote Reply
Re: MAKE OFFERS!! Reynolds 66mm carbon wheelset w/ tires and rear cover, Lazer Tardiz, Vision crank, LG Trisuit, Prologo saddle, SRAM Force FD, PD FFC seatpost [razorbacksteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tifosi sunglasses sold!!

Keep the offers coming!

-Stephen in Arkansas
Quote Reply
Re: WE BE SELLING!! Reynolds 66mm carbon wheelset w/ tires and rear cover, Vision crank, LG Trisuit, SRAM Force FD, PD FFC seatpost [razorbacksteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Prologo saddle and Lazer helmet sold!! Keep those offers coming!!

-Stephen in Arkansas
Quote Reply
Re: MAKE OFFERS!! Reynolds 66mm carbon wheelset w/ tires and rear cover, Lazer Tardiz, Vision crank, LG Trisuit, Prologo saddle, SRAM Force FD, Tifosi sunglasses, PD FFC seatpost [trainingwheels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Lazer Tardiz sold w/ the helmet case. Thanks for the interest. Sorry I couldn't make it happen for you!

-Stephen in Arkansas
Quote Reply
Re: TAKING OFFERS!! Reynolds 66mm carbon wheelset w/ tires and rear cover, Vision crank, LG Trisuit, SRAM Force FD, PD FFC seatpost [razorbacksteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you a pm. Thanks.

- Matt

Quote Reply
Re: MOVING! PLEASE BUY THE WHEEL COVER!! Aerojacket rear wheel cover, Vision crank, LG Trisuit, SRAM Force FD, PD FFC seatpost [razorbacksteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anybody want the wheel cover?? I don't really want to move it.

Thanks!

-Stephen in Arkansas
Quote Reply
Re: MOVING! PLEASE BUY THE WHEEL COVER!! Aerojacket rear wheel cover, Vision crank, LG Trisuit, SRAM Force FD, PD FFC seatpost [razorbacksteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price for wheel cover?

Michigan Awesome

Hand2Hand Ministries
Quote Reply
Re: MOVING! PLEASE BUY THE WHEEL COVER!! Aerojacket rear wheel cover, Vision crank, LG Trisuit, SRAM Force FD, PD FFC seatpost [krozema] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$80 shipped OBO

-Stephen in Arkansas
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 303 FC 11 speed tubulars w/ Vittoria Corsa Graphene glued on, Aerojacket rear wheel cover, PD FFC seatpost [razorbacksteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for addition of Zipp 303s! See original post for info!!!

-Stephen in Arkansas
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 303 FC 11 speed tubulars w/ Vittoria Corsa Graphene glued on, Aerojacket rear wheel cover, PD FFC seatpost [razorbacksteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price dropped to $825, shipped and gifted, on the 303s!!

-Stephen in Arkansas
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what rim depth and hub the AeroJacket fit to?
will it fit 45mm and G3 powertap hub?
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 303 FC 11 speed tubulars w/ Vittoria Corsa Graphene glued on, Aerojacket rear wheel cover, PD FFC seatpost [geva] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just measured the aerojacket at 515 mm in diameter. It was designed for a Reynolds 66 mm rim. When I slide it on a set of 303s (45 mm rim depth), it comes up short.

I don't think the hub would have been an issue.

Sorry, I don't think it'll fit your application.

-Stephen in Arkansas
Quote Reply

Prev Next